Coronavirus updates: Transactions that can be performed on our online channels
- If you have unused tickets for suspended international flights, you can change your tickets for a flight within one year in the same region as the original destination.
- If you have tickets for non-suspended international flights purchased before or on March 20, 2020, you can change your tickets for free if you cancel them before the hour of flight. For detailed information regarding the changing rights, please contact the call center.
- For tickets made between March 21, 2020 - May 31, 2022 (inclusive), passengers can make unlimited changes until July 31, 2022 (inclusive). Please review our Flexible Changing Rights page for more details on unlimited changes.
- Please perform your change requests for non-suspended domestic flights by contacting our call center and sales offices.
- For your flights ticketed before or on March 19, 2020, a Free Change Right will apply, provided that the new ticket is purchased for the same fare class. To obtain information regarding the free changing rights, please contact the call center.
Passengers with tickets for non-suspended flights can change their tickets to open tickets before the hour of flight. Requests to change tickets to open tickets can be made by completing the page "Coronavirus Related Requests" in accordance with the information below.
- For tickets purchased for international flights before or on March 20, 2020, a fare difference will not be applied, provided that the new ticket is purchased for the same cabin class.
- For tickets purchased for flights operating between Turkey and Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti before or on March 19, 2020, a fare difference will not be applied, provided that the new ticket is purchased for the same fare class. (Change to open ticket right)
- For tickets to be purchased for international and/or domestic flights after March 21, 2020, a fare difference will not be applied when changed to open tickets. Fare differences incurred by cabin class or fare class differences will be applied when the open ticket is ticketed. (Change to open ticket right)
Last update 14.12.2021